LeadershipNetwork is a group of ventures that diversified from a single service last 2013. LeadNet originally started providing training and process improvement solutions for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses, as well as the public sector.
Above all, LeadershipNetwork aims to provide opportunities to Filipinos without having to leave their hometowns – or even their own homes!
It envisions a Philippines with at least 1 Near-Home office in each province by 2025. To date, it has three NHO’s in Makati City, Cebu City, and Cagayan de Oro City.
Our core values are shown on this video. We are united by the song “Time to Come Home” sung by Marc Jungermann exclusively for the LeadershipNetwork.
Through further diversification, LeadNet provides services through three service streams:
- Micro-Outsourcing (through Micro-OutSourcing Solutions or MOSS)
- Business Development Consultancy (through Quill Solutions)
- Training and Leadership Development (through LeadershipNetwork University)
For more information about the services we can provide and offer, please visit our websites.
- Micro-OutSourcing Solutions Network Home Site
- Quill Business Development Solutions (under development)
- LeadershipNetwork University (under development)
LeadNet, through Quill, also runs the country’s premiere leadership and development content magazine – LeaderNet.