We offer a whole new world of opportunities. Working at home is an entirely different experience. Mixed with LeadNet’s awesome clients, you’re surely on your way to a rewarding telecommuting work in LeadNet. We want to help you become successful! Here’s a short guide on how to apply.
Here are all of the requirements you need in order to be successful with your application:
- Requirements for your application:
- All applicants need to have a DSL connection at home, a Smart Phone with Voxer App, and a reliable Laptop or Personal Computer.
- You need to take the DISC and Trust Tests. More information on this can be found on the next sections.
- You need to have an updated CV. Please have this handy.
- You will also be asked to do a speed test of your internet connection. More on this will be discussed later.
- Requirements once you are part of our Network:
You need to have a positive attitude, a great team spirit, and a whole lot of #passionathome!
YouTube Video (Self-Introduction)
All applicants need to prepare a self-introductory video.
- Visit www.youtube.com and create your own account
- Once logged in, click on “Upload” right beside your profile picture and the Notifications Logo
- On the right hand side of the screen, click on the “Record” button under the “Webcam Capture” section of YouTube
- You will be asked to look at your webcam while you record your self-introduction video
Answer the following questions for the prospective employer. Think what they would like to know and hear about you to make a decision. Give examples if you have some.
- Question 1 – Are you committed to working for a long time, learning and improving yourself and being proactive in your activities?
e.g. Explain how maybe and give examples of how you may have done in the past
- Question 2 – Why are you suited for the role?
e.g. What experience will help you with this role, what can you add value in doing, try and relate to example tasks the employer has already given.
- Question 3 – Why should the employer choose you over other candidates?
e.g. What is special about you, what are you going to do differently.
After recording your video, make sure that you enable sharing of your video to “whoever has a link.” Copy and paste the link to a secure notepad for safekeeping. You will need this link later.
We ask applicants to go through a short exam called the TrustTest. All applicants must take this exam. After taking the 5-question exams, please take a screenshot of the results. The screenshot will be needed later.
Link to this exam is found here.
LeadNet has an accredited DISC Test provider. The applicant must take the DISC Test from this link. Once done, the results will be sent to the applicant’s email address. Keep this file as you will need this later.
From your browser using the same laptop or PC and internet connection you will be using when you work at home, go to www.speedtest.net.
The test will choose a random server for you. Click “Begin Test” on the chosen server to begin.
Once the test is done, click “Share this Result” and copy the link that will be displayed. Keep this link as you will be asked to submit this later.
Are you ready? Apply Online!
All applicants are required to apply online. If you think you are ready to apply, click here and you will be routed to our online opportunities portal.