Part of the hiring process includes a recording of an introductory video that LeadNet HR and Partner Services, alongside the clients, will be able to review.
Your five minute video must include the following:
- A brief introduction about yourself
- Your name
- Your age
- Brief professional background
- Brief educational background
- Your Work Experience
- Mention a bit about the companies you have worked with in the past
- Mention the projects you have accomplished, the tasks you were asked to do on a daily basis, and the best achievements you had
- What are you looking for?
- Mention your expectations about LeadNet
- Mention your expectations about the job
Once you’re done, submit the video! We recommend that you prepare prior to recording your video. Best of luck from LeadNet!
How to Record Your Video:
- Click on the Record button seen below this page.
- A pop-up window will be launched. If you do not see the window, please temporarily allow pop-ups for this website.
- You will be asked to allow the website to control your microphone and webcam. Please click “Allow” to proceed.
- The recording application will be launched. Prepare yourself before recording! Make sure that you will be able to cover all of the points raised above.
- Click “record” when you are ready.
- When you’re done, click on “Stop.”
- You will then be asked to accept the terms and conditions. Once you’re happy to proceed, check the box to accept the terms and click “Submit.”
- A confirmation will be displayed indicating that your video has been recorded.
- Click the “X” button (found on the upper right hand of the window) to close the window.
Click the button below when you’re ready. Best of luck![vidrack align=”center”]
When you’re done, HR and Partner Services will review your video and get back to you within 5 business days for the results of your application.
You may send an email to email@example.com for any assistance you will require.